Legal notice 4niture SL
In order to comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in particular, its article 10, the following legal notice is made available to the user.
The access, navigation and use of the website www.likenwood.com (hereinafter, the "Website") imply the tacit and unreserved acceptance of all the stipulations of this legal notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract entered into. in writing and signed.
Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website. If you do not agree with the exposed conditions, do not access, browse or use them.
Owner 4NITURE, SL (hereinafter, "4NITURE")
Registered office: C/ ciutat de granada 29, 08005 Barcelona
Registration data: company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona. Page 507053. Page 112., Volume 46023. Sheet B 507053, INSCRIPTION 2
This legal notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Website, without prejudice to the fact that 4NITURE reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for its access or use. Access and/or use of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes imply acceptance of them.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain particular conditions, which will in any case be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by the users. These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this legal notice.
Through the Website the User may carry out the following actions:
1. Access the information related to the services and products of 4NITURE;
2. Get to know the people that make up the team;
3. Obtain information about social networks;
4. Contact support via email;
5. Subscription to the newsletter;
6. Access the articles published on the blog;
7. Purchase the products offered on the website
4. ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
Accessing and browsing the Website assumes that the User fully accepts and undertakes to fully comply with this legal notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations indicated in each specific case through the Website.
Under no circumstances will 4NITURE be responsible for the veracity of the data provided by Users, so each of these will be solely responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of accuracy of the data.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Content Rights
4NITURE is the owner or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses on the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights necessary to operate on the Website, as well as all the content offered on it, including the Website itself, texts , photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
2. Rights on the Website
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by 4NITURE. The User has a right to use the contents and/or services of the Website within a strictly domestic environment and solely for the purpose of enjoying the benefits of the service in accordance with this legal notice.
References to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by 4NITURE or third parties, carry an implicit prohibition on their use without the consent of 4NITURE or their legitimate owners. At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Website and/or its contents grant the User any right to the distinctive signs included in it, unless otherwise provided in this legal notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents and/or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, the entire or part of the contents included in the Website, for any purpose, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of 4NITURE or, where appropriate, the holder of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is prohibited to delete or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the rights holders of the contents that the User finds on the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any protection mechanism. or information incorporated into the content offered on the Website.
The services offered, or any information provided through the Website may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior authorization from 4NITURE. In any case, the User agrees not to use the Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
3. Rights over the contents and information disseminated by the User
In the event that the User sends information or content of any kind to 4NITURE through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any property right. intellectual, industrial, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility, leaving 4NITURE harmless, for any communication or content sent personally or on his behalf.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illegal, illegal content, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual, industrial, or any other property rights, they must immediately notify 4NITURE through the address of email email@example.com so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by 4NITURE violates their intellectual, industrial, or any other property rights, they must send a communication to info@likenwood. com with the following information:
1. Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative;
2. Documentation that proves your status as owner of the rights allegedly infringed;
3. Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by 4NITURE, as well as their exact location within the Website;
4. Express statement by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
1. Links to other web pages
In the event that links to other web pages are shown on the Website through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, 4NITURE informs that these are managed by third parties, and 4NITURE does not have human or technical means to know in advance and/or control and/or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, 4NITURE will not be able to assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website or web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, by way of example, but not limitation, regarding its operation, access , data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if Users have effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, they must immediately notify 4NITURE so that it can proceed to disable the access link to them, an action that will be carried out in the shortest possible time.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external website will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency between 4NITURE and the person responsible for said external website.
2. Links to the 4NITURE channel on other platforms and social networks
4NITURE makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, means of link that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Website that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (e.g. .eg Twitter, Facebook, etc.). The sole purpose of including these links on the Website is to provide Users with access to said channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between 4NITURE and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked Website, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval by 4NITURE of its contents and/or services, being its owner, manufacturer or dealer is solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may entail the identification and authentication of the User (login/password) in the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and beyond the control of 4NITURE. By accessing these external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by 4NITURE, so 4NITURE will not assume any responsibility for the security configuration of said environments.
Given that 4NITURE may have limited control over the content hosted on said channels, the User acknowledges and accepts that 4NITURE does not assume any responsibility for the content or for the services that the User can access on said pages, nor for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available on them.
3. Links on other web pages to the website
4NITURE does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content and, in general, that contravene the laws, morality or public order, or generally social norms. accepted.
In any case, Users may establish links that lead to the Website, as long as they meet the following conditions:
1. The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any way;
2. It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, nor can the Website be modified in any other way;
3. It is not allowed to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or, in particular, declare or imply that 4NITURE has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered. or made available on the web page where said link is established;
4. The web page in which the link to the Website is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties, including intellectual or industrial property rights and/or the right to honour, personal or family privacy or one's own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
4NITURE does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. 4NITURE does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes that link to the Website; specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
7. RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User, access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without profit. In particular, and without the following list being limiting, it is prohibited:
1. Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
2. Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
3. Use the Website to collect personal data from other Users;
4. Use the Website illegally, against good faith, morality and public order;
5. Register through the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User's identity;
6. Unauthorized access to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to the 4NITURE servers, or to the services offered through the Website, through hacking or forgery, password extraction or any other other illegitimate means;
7. Carry out any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of 4NITURE, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website;
8. Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, access, participation or operation of those, or falsifying the result thereof and/or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and/or through any practice that attempts or violates this legal notice.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the User may entail the adoption by 4NITURE of the appropriate measures protected by Law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, and may lead to the elimination or blocking of the offending User's account, without that there is any possibility of compensation for the damages caused.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
4NITURE cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and/or the services and contents of the Website nor the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it.
Consequently, 4NITURE does not guarantee nor is it responsible for:
1. The continuity of the contents, services and/or functionalities of the Website;
2. The absence of errors in said contents;
3. The absence of viruses or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it;
4. The invulnerability of the Website or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted for it;
5. The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website, and;
6. The damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that 4NITURE establishes, or through the violation of security systems.
However, 4NITURE declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Website and reduce system errors to a minimum, both from the technical point of view and from the content published on the Website.
4NITURE does not guarantee the legality, reliability, or usefulness of the content provided by third parties through the Website. If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illegal, illegal, contrary to the law, or that could imply an infringement of the rights of third parties, they must immediately notify 4NITURE so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
4NITURE will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources unrelated to it, nor for those contained in other platforms to which it is linked from the Website. 4NITURE will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of the aforementioned information.
4NITURE will not be liable for reasons beyond its control, including but not limited to: force majeure, internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of 4NITURE, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of 4NITURE, there will be no compensation from 4NITURE to the User for damages or losses, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
9. SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
4NITURE reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of the Website's services, with or without prior notification, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this legal notice, without the possibility of the User to demand any compensation for this cause.
10. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection
of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, all personal data
The headings of the different clauses are for information only, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this legal notice. Likewise, 4NITURE may modify the conditions stipulated here, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way that this legal notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified legal notice will become valid.
4NITURE may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After said extinction, the prohibitions on the use of the contents previously exposed in this legal notice will remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this legal notice is declared null or void
inapplicable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or administrative body
authority, said nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of this legal notice.
The non-exercise or execution by 4NITURE of any right or condition contained in this legal notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, except for acknowledgment and agreement in writing on its part.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The current regulations will determine the laws that must govern and the jurisdiction that must be known
of the relations between 4NITURE and the Users of the Website. However, whenever
regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any dispute arising from or related to the Website, the legislation will apply
Spanish in force at the time of the facts. Likewise, 4NITURE and the Users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).
To submit claims in the use of our services, you can contact us by mail
email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org committing ourselves to seek at all times a friendly solution to the conflict.